|Home||» Products||» Active Harmonic Filter||» Active Harmonic Filter|
Active Harmonic Filter
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 3 Set
- Price Range
- 2600.00 - 5800.00 USD ($)/Set
Active Harmonic Filter is used to maintain the stability in power supply by eliminating harmonics. Apart from this, it is also used for measuring the level of current harmonic in the supply line and eliminates it by generating the counter harmonics. Further, our offered filters are checked by our quality controller on various quality parameters and are based on floating point 32 bit DSP. Our offered Active Harmonic Filter is made under the surveillance of our qualified professionals as per the set quality norms and praised for their unique features like helps in achieving the compliance with power quality regulations.
What harmonic is?
Harmonic of a wave is a component frequency of the signal that is an integer multiple of the fundamental frequency. For example: if the fundamental frequency is 50Hz, the frequencies of the next harmonics are 100 Hz (2nd harmonic), 150 Hz (3 rd harmonic), 100 Hz (4th harmonic) etc.
What Will Generate Harmonic?
Main Nonlinear Load Includes:
- Frequency adjustable air conditioner rectifier
- Switching power supply
- Frequency adjustable air conditioner
- Frequency inverter
- Electronic computer
- Inductive heating furnace
- Other nonlinear loads
Harm By Harmonic
- less system capacity
- reduce equipment lifespan, destroy equipment
- waste power
- endangered stability and safety, may cause fire in critical situation
What Is Active Harmonic Filter (AHF)?
- Active filter, active harmonic filter, AHF/APF is a new electronic filtering devices to reduce voltage harmonic and current harmonic and improve power quality.
- On the basis of voltage source inverter, it is connected in symmetric with non linear loads which need to compensate.
- To compensate change harmonic current which is with changing Amp and frequency and reactive power, it overcome the shortcoming of long standing passive filters. With the advantage of high compensation accuracy and fast dynamic response etc.
Working Principle Of AHF
AHF will generate a harmonic current with equal valve, opposite direction to load harmonica current after calculating the harmonic content through DSP digital controller.
What Are The Advantage Of AHF Over Passive Filter ?
AHF vs APF
- Dynamic compensation, doesn’t depend on system impedance and not easy to happen resource.
- Adjust reactive power value continuously, not affected by grid frequency.
- compensate harmonic and reactive power at the same time.
- treatment effect depends on system's impedance characteristic, easy to happen resource and onlt treat fixed frequency.
Features Of AHF
- For easy operation it have user friendly software.
- Doesn’t affected by electric network impedance and system impedance change; automatically eliminate resource.
- All fault could be detected easily alarmed by APF and automatically taken corresponding action. as, it have fast and complete fault self detection features.
- It carries high frequency carrier itself as can not be feedback to electric network.
- Could withstand load short circuit shock, and restart automatic after removal of short circuit.
- 3 phase 4 line distribution system as it have simultaneously filter 2-50 harmonics.
- The filter could be automatically disconnected, when the system is power down. The filter can be automatically restored after recovery.
- Have soft start control loop to avoid too large inflow current while starting and to limit the current within rated range.
Application Of Active Harmonic Filter
- Water Treatment
- Urban Rail Transportation
- Light Industry
- New Energy
- Residential And Commercial Building
- Electrified Railway
- Other Fields With Nonlinear Loads
- FOB Port
- Supply Ability
- 600 Set Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 6-8 Months
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Polywood package
- CE,ISO9001 certification