300A 400A 15V Electroplating Power Supply With Dsp Control Touch Panel HMI.
Adopts high frequency IGBT as semiconductor component and PWM modulation technology. It is modular structure design, easy to expand output current capacity,
Touch panel HMI makes it easy and convenient for display and control to the rectifier, realizing setting voltage and current, setting working mode, rectifier start/stop, readout of operational data and faults and inquiry of history data.
GP Electroplating IGBT Rectifier Advantages
1. Power saving because of GP IGBT rectifier has higher efficiency than SCR rectifier
2. Modular structure, small size, standard module about 1/6 size of SCR/Diode rectifier
3. Anti corrosion treatment:
l Have corrosion proof coating (powder coated cabinet) to protect from corrosive environment.
l All the PCB assemblies is humi- sealed/lacquer coated.
l Partially sealed designs protect critical electronics from harsh environment.
l Stainless steel bolts, nuts, screws etc are used.
5. Reliable quality, 100% output 365 days, 24 hours non-stop continuous running
6. Touch panel, protection automatic alarm and fault indication, history data record, output waveform
7. Amperehour counting function
8. Timer function
9. Suitable for hot temperature environment
10. Digital control to ensure control more than 15 years reliable
11. RS485, 4-20mA, 0-10V PLC remote control interface
12. Short circuit, output over current, over heat, IGBT driving fault protections
13. Easy maintenance
|Type ||IGBT high frequency rectifier |
|Structure ||Modular design |
|Working duty ||100% 24 hours continuous running |
|Input voltage ||380VAC ±20% 3 phase 4 line, 50-60Hz |
|Rated output voltage ||12V/15V/18V/20V |
|Rated output current ||300A/400A |
|Output range ||0-100% |
|Control Accuracy ||â‰¤±1% |
|Power factor ||â‰¥0.94 |
|Efficiency ||typical 90% at rated output, has relation with output voltage |
|Control mode ||constant current/constant voltage |
|Operation mode ||Local, Remote |
|Current ripple || |
Standard â‰¤10% of rated output current at constant current mode, low ripple in whole range, provide good plating quality.
As low as 1% available based on customer demand
|Cooling ||Air cooling |
|Protection class ||IP32 |
|HMI ||Touch Panel on control box |
|Remote control interface ||RS485, 4-20mA, 0-10V, Profibus, Profinet available |
|Alarm type ||Audible and visual alarm |
|Protections ||Output overcurrent protection |
|Over heat protection |
|IGBT Driving protection |
|Ambient temp ||Max. 40â„ƒ, derated operation up to 50â„ƒ |
Rectifier Front view
Rectifier Back view
Touch Panel Display
(1) Communication Status:
Flush green imply communication is OK, always red imply communication is failure
(2) Output DC output and voltage.
(3) AmpereHour counting display
(4) Timer counting display
(5) Running mode display
l Control Mode: Local control (control by touch pane) or Remote control
l Output Mode: Constant Voltage or Constant Current
(6) Running status display