Price And Quantity
- 3 Set
- 1680 USD ($)/Set
- 50 Set Per Month
- 8 Week
IGBT Power Supply
Rectifiers circuit takes the secondary current that is AC from the wall supply and convert it into a direct positive current that is DC. Many products and other hand made tools use direct current. The rectifier is used to provide direct current to the application as required.
What IGBT rectifier is?
High frequency switching IGBT rectifier have three phase. First, AC input to convert DC by rectification and filters. After that, DC voltage is change to DC output by shift phase that is full bridge PWM DC/DC converter. And at last, the power has independent power modules each module work independently or produce power in parallel connection.
Advantage of IGBT rectifier over the SCR
An IGBT (insulated-gate bipolar transistor) uses high frequency switching and PWM (pulse width modulation) technology for current and voltage regulation with a SCR (silicon controlled rectifier) uses relatively low frequency switching and phase shift technology. As it uses high frequency of operation, the transformers used in circuits having IGBT, scan even the tiny and lighter weight particles also. Hence, IGBT based power control circuit are lighter weight, smaller size, cost effective, energy effective as compared to SCR based control circuits.
Nowadays IGBTs widely replacing SCRs because of their advantages and cost effective qualities.
As, we compare IGBT rectification with SCR rectifier, IGBT has many advantages, such as :-
- Low investment and maintenance cost.
- Because of higher conversion efficiency, low DC output voltage it save more 20% energy.
- Because of high frequency pulse output it require less electroplating time.
- Compact size, 1/3 as compared to SCR size.
- Higher power factor >0.94 avoid government fine due to low power factor.
Power range of rectifier
- Input AC 3 phase voltage: 380V, 415V, 220V, 480V
- Output DC rated voltage: 6-400V
- Output DC rated current: 500A-20000A
- Output DC rated power: 5kW-500kW
- Water Cooling
- Forced Water cooling
Water Cooling vs Forced water cooling
Water Cooling Advantages
- minimal cost.
- smaller size.
- suitable corrosive environment; cabinet sealed.
- effective cooling even under the high temperature, up to 50 Celsius.
- Better cooling effect for high power rectifier.
- Need own time for cooling water.
Forced Air Cooling
- user friendly; doesn’t require extra time for cooling.
- Suitable for low power rectifier.
- expensive as compare to water cooling.
- Cooling effects are not much effective as compare to water under higher temperature up to 40 Celsius.
- The acid corrosive gas may damage internal parts of rectifier and affect the reliability, if rectifier is put closer to electroplating.
Low Fault Rate, High Reliability
- mechanical design, reasonable electrical
- reliable components selection
- strict quality control
Independent Modular Structure
- one modular will not affect other running. Hence, has high reliability.
- Easy to replace and move
- import as assembly. So, reduce import duty.
- Flexible combination, get different current output.
- Lower cost, compact design, short lead time.
- Save space, could install easily.
Software to realize auto control
- auto running, process programming.
- Soft stop, soft start.
- History data record, data logging
- polarity reversal available
- specified custom design output waveform.
- soft start; stop with time setting
- remote control box
- output polarity reverse
- auto off; timer setting
- process step setting; auto running
Comparison With Other Manufacturer
- Save Up To 20% Electricity Bills
- Plating Time Less Than SCR
- Consume Less Power
- Better Process Quality
- 50% Less Weight And Size Than SCR
- modular structure, module independent running
- redundancy design
- well craft work
- reliable material and components
High Efficience, Power Factor
- energy saving, reduce power cost
- less anodizing time
- non-crystalline high frequency transformer get higher efficiency
High Accuracy And Stability
- touch screen HMI
- process curve presenting, automatic running
- fault diagnose
- module separate output or parallel connected output
Long Life Span
- reasonable design with redundancy
- good quality component
- sealed cabinet for water cooling
- DSP digital control
- easy operation and maintenance
- modular design, easy for repair and replacement
- no commissioning needed
- simple installation and connection
- simple touch on touch screen
- compact size, light weight
Flexible Communication Interface
- RS485, MODBUS, CANOPEN, Profibus, Profinet, TCP/IP
- 0-10V or 4-20mA
- input voltage false
- output over current, output over voltage
- over heat
- module failure
- water under pressure, water over temperature
- Electrochemistry : electroplating, galvanizing, electrorefining, pickling, surface color cathode protection, alkaline electrolyzed cleaning, hard anodizing, tinning.
- Heating: plasma heating inductive heating, DC heating, single phase Ac heating
- Water Treatment: waste water treatment, seawater desalination
- Other: battery charging, motor driving